The Ardery Street Masonic Halls
welcome you to our web site.
The Ardery Street Masonic Halls have been functioning for over 50 years as a meeting place for the Freemasons of the west of Glasgow and as a function hall used by the local community. The Hall is owned by two lodges St John whiteinch No 683 and Lodge Western No 1346. After the major fire in January 2009 (see photos) the hall received a major rebuild and refurbishment and we are now proud to display our new hall, and offer its rental facilities, to the local community.
The hall consists of a main function hall, seating 100, a small lounge area with licensed bar and a well appointed kitchen with two large cookers, fridge/freezer and microwave. There are two committee rooms upstairs that can be transformed into one large meeting room by means of a sliding partition. There are, of course, ladies, gents and a disabled toilet.
Over the past year, as well as the usual Masonic functions, the halls have been used for the following:-
- Charity Events (fund raising for local nurseries, BB, etc)
- Wedding Receptions
- Christenings, First Communions
- Birthday Parties and Anniversaries
Bookings can be made by contacting, in the first instance, Robert Geddes, Treasurer/Halls Bookings via our contact page